We are so excited to be debuting entry-level training in Cisco internetworking soon! This CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) training program will prove to be unique and unmatched in the Cisco training industry.
The training program will include live equipment, hands-on practice labs; Class on Demand video instruction; dynamic student assessments; and online mentoring 24 x 7; just to name a few!
All Class on Demand modules will feature CCIE-level (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) instructors. As such, students will not have to doubt for a moment the qualifications of their instructor.
Here are some highlights and unique advantages provided by the InternetworkExpert entry-level training program:
- Personalized Class on Demand Training – the classroom training is provided by one of our 5 CCIE Senior instructors; these are the same instructors who provide the mentoring throughout the program; more information regarding these incredible instructors can be found at the InternetworkExpert main Web site
- Interactive Class On Demand Training – too often with online, self-paced training, students just sit and watch, never given a single opportunity to interact with the training materials; InternetworkExpert Class on Demand is unveiling unparalleled levels of interactivity with CCENT training
- Real-world training focus – our CCENT training certainly covers every point needed for success in the exam, but the main focus is ensuring our students succeed in the support of actual networks
- Unmatched practice exams – to ensure candidates are ready for the actual exam, InternetworkExpert provides detailed practice exams for the ICND1 test; exams include hands-on practice, drag and drop, multiple choice, and other questions formats that students can expect to see on test day
- Hands-on practice – to ensure that students succeed in real-world network environments, and to ensure success in the exam, students work through rigorous hands-on lab exercises using actual Cisco equipment; lab scenarios are real-world based to ensure candidate success in the industry
- 24×7 mentoring support is available through Instructor Hours, the InternetworkExpert Online Community, and e-mail and Live Chat options
Be sure to watch for sample course materials on our site soon. CCENT should be available prior to Q1 2009!
9 Responses to “Internetwork Expert Unveiling Cisco CCENT”
Leave a Reply