Jul

Brian McGahan and myself will be running our first Advanced Troubleshooting Bootcamp the week of Oct 12th and a second run the week of Nov 9th.  The CoD will be released the week after the first bootcamp (Monday Oct 19th).   Information about the new Advanced Troubleshooting Bootcamp can be found here:

The price of the CCIE 2.0 program will increase to reflect the additions of the new Volume 4 workbook and now this new Advanced Troubleshooting Bootcamp (from $2995 to $3595).  For existing 2.0 customers you can upgrade using the links below:

CCIE 2.0 Upgrade Bundle (VOLIV + T/S COD): $595
Current CCIE 2.0 customers can upgrade to newest CCIE 2.0 Program, which includes CCIE R&S Volume IV Lab Workbook and CCIE R&S Advanced Troubleshooting Bootcamp CoD.

CCIE 2.0 Upgrade (T/S COD): $495
Current CCIE 2.0 customers who have already purchased Volume IV can get $100 off the price and upgrade to the CCIE R&S Advanced Troubleshooting Bootcamp CoD.

About Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210:

Brian Dennis has been in the networking industry for more than 22 years, with a focus on Cisco networking for the past 16 years. Brian achieved his first CCIE in Routing & Switching in 1996, and is currently the only ten year CCIE that holds five CCIE certifications. Prior to working with INE, Brian taught and developed CCIE preparation courses for various well known training organizations. Brian not only brings his years of teaching experience to the classroom, but also years of real world enterprise and service provider experience.

Find all posts by Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 | Visit Website

8 Responses to “INE’s New R&S CCIE Advanced Troubleshooting Bootcamp and CoD”

1. Shai says:

i do not get it – will existing CCIE 2.0 users receive this for free or not ?

thanks
    Shai

2. Andrius Adamavicius says:

INE Guys, I know that is not for the customers to decide the pricing.
    All I suggest is why don’t you do the same as with “CCIE Routing & Switching Written Exam Bootcamp”, – half price for existing CCIE2.0. I didn’t observe unhappy customers with that decision.
    And you could reflect a price for new CCIE2.0 customers, as Brian mentioned above.

Andrius

3. John Spaulding says:

Im glad all of this new stuff is coming out…I just wish I knew more about how they are going to price it all for existing customers…Hope we get the videos added for CCIE 2.0 candidates. Well I have to go back to preparing for my lab in 3 days….

4. amit chopra says:

I think , the price is fine if you see the content that IE is going to offer , CCIE 2.0 Upgrade Bundle (VOLIV + T/S COD): $595 may not affect customer…

5. Additionally there is a coupon code that can be used to receive 30% off the price when you checkout. This will mean you can upgrade and get the CoD for $350.

6. Lastly if anyone has any questions or concerns about the upgrade pricing feel free to contact Mike Bishop at mbishop@ine.com or myself directly. Mike will be able to get you a faster response so try him first ;-)

7. Haresh says:

Hi Brian,

I ordered this morning with 25% coupon code and it charged for shipping cost and total is of $401. Not sure why the shipping cost if it is COD and NOT DVD.

BTW if you can provide coupon code for 30 % discount that will be great because can not find on the web site.

Thanks,
    Haresh

8. Mike Bishop says:

Hey all,

As Brian said – email me and I can get you the coupon code for 30%, as well as answer any upgrading questions you may have!

Mike Bishop