INE is proud to announce that our long-awaited CCNP Class-on-Demand is near completion! Using our tried and true hands-on learning approach, this class will not only help you master all the topics for the current Cisco Certified Network Professional BCMSN, BSCI, ISCW, and ONT exams, but to truly understand the technologies and become a better network engineer. The Class-on-Demand includes the videos, customized courseware, and a CCNP Lab Workbook for obtaining real-world hands-on experience on the Cisco IOS command line. For more information visit

A sample of the Class-on-Demand content is available below. It is split into three parts since Youtube only allows 10 minutes maximum per video. Ensure to open the videos in a new window to view the high quality version. You can also download the sample CCNP Class-on-Demand here.

About Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13:

Brian McGahan was one of the youngest engineers in the world to obtain the CCIE, having achieved his first CCIE in Routing & Switching at the age of 20 in 2002. Brian has been teaching and developing CCIE training courses for over 10 years, and has assisted thousands of engineers in obtaining their CCIE certification. When not teaching or developing new products Brian consults with large ISPs and enterprise customers in the midwest region of the United States.

Find all posts by Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13 | Visit Website

12 Responses to “New CCNP Class-on-Demand Preview”

1. John Spaulding says:

Good works guys…Videos are top notch as usual

2. Anna says:

The videos are just superb .

There are very few materials to prepare for
    CCIP .

If you can consider that segment then that
    would help even CCIE R and S and SP candidates .

3. JasonM says:

The link sends you to this: “This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector’s Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.”

4. ccieat21 says:

Great work guys …

5. Malick Ndiaye says:

Very good stuff guys. I wish I had these videos when i was doing my CCNP; then I would not have to relearn the techonologies why I am preparing for my CCIE.
    Global Knowledge and others are not too happy about this; but it’s all about the quality.

I cannot wait for the CCSP and CCVP materials. When will they be available ?

6. Robert says:

Only what’s missing are the workbooks? Do you plan to release anything for the CCNP candidates? I believe this is what is missing on the market.

Thank you.

7. Robert says:

This is really good news! I have been waiting for a product like that for a while now. Actually, I have postponed my CCNP study
    when I have realized that even after I have passed BSCI I wasn’t able to apply the knowledge fluently in a real life scenarios – can’t learn it from the books.

Are you able to disclouse when the product will become available?

8. Robert says:

thank you, however I was referring the the workbooks which have been mentioned above.

9. Robert says:

Petr, pls ignore my last post… for some reason I was under the impression that the product includes only videos… reading the post again made it all clear :)

Thank you again. The competition has been promising a similar product since February and you have just delivered.