Oct

Everyone has been so excited for the Version 4.X updates within the CCIE R&S Written Bootcamp CoD. I think one of the reasons for this is that, finally, the CCIE R&S Written aligns perfectly with the Lab Exam Blueprint. Every topic you need to know for the written, you also need to know for the lab exam. This is a real benefit to students as they prepare for each exam.

I have listened to your feedback as I create these new lessons. As such, they include:

• Much more detail for each new topic.
  • More Core Knowledge questions based on each topic (these Core Knowledge questions are unique – they appear in no other INE products).
  • More simulated exam questions.

I have started the updates with a new QoS topic for the exam – Auto QoS. Enjoy. You will find the new lesson is automatically added to your Member’s area for the course. Just scroll down to the new section called Version 4.X Updates.

14 Responses to “CCIE R&S Written Bootcamp CoD Version 4.X Updates Begin!”

1. Mike K says:

When is the troubleshooting COD coming? I thought today was the day.

2. Marcos says:

Do you know when the workbook v5 (updated for v4) will be released?

Cheers,

Marcos.

3. Marcos says:

Forgot the most important part of the question!

The dynagen version of the workbook.

4. Giorgio P. says:

Hi
    there was this idea of allowing us to print your slides to create a sort of workbook that could be expanded with our notes.
    What do you think ?
    Thanks

5. Carlos B says:

Great news. thank you

6. Marlon says:

I took the written and passed using your written online bootcamp. I watched the presentation so many times that I felt like your lessons and voice was being played during the exam!

7. Bilal Hansrod says:

I was just wondering if bootcamp will be updated with new v4 objective end of this month as I am planning to sit for R&S v4 exam middle of next month.

Thanks & Regards,

Bilal Hansrod

• What I am going to do starting now is do the new topics in the order of their relevance for the new exam (saw it again today). So you will be all set – even if I do not finish all by end of month.

8. nasser says:

Cant see new section “Version 4.X Updates” in the Member’s Area section – should I open a case with Customer Service?

• Be sure to try from another machine. Also – be sure you are looking in the right place – after clicking the course title from the Bootcamps area – the Version 4 Updates is at the very bottom of the Chapter/Lesson links. After trying from another system – yes – CS can help you.