Join me in congratulating Josh Finke (CCIE #25707) on passing the new 3.0 CCIE Voice lab!

Picture 3

Josh is one of the few people to have passed the new 3.0 Voice CCIE lab. Josh has been on staff here at INE for nearly two years and has focused on preparing for his voice CCIE for the last year. Josh has helped contribute to the development of the Vol I and Vol II workbooks for the new 3.0 blueprint.

Josh will now focus on getting the last two labs finished for the Vol II workbook along with teaching the new CCVP class. Josh will also help teach the new 3.0 Voice Advanced Technologies Class which will become the new Voice CoD. All of which will be available in December at the latest!

Additionally when you attend an INE Voice Bootcamp you not only will have Mark Snow teaching who has years of experience but also Josh Finke, who as you have just read, passed the new 3.0 lab. This means we will have at least two CCIE voice instructors for every voice bootcamp and sometimes three CCIE voice instructors for the Reno voice bootcamps!

About Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210:

Brian Dennis has been in the networking industry for more than 22 years, with a focus on Cisco networking for the past 16 years. Brian achieved his first CCIE in Routing & Switching in 1996, and is currently the only ten year CCIE that holds five CCIE certifications. Prior to working with INE, Brian taught and developed CCIE preparation courses for various well known training organizations. Brian not only brings his years of teaching experience to the classroom, but also years of real world enterprise and service provider experience.

Find all posts by Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 | Visit Website

21 Responses to “INE Employee Passes the new 3.0 CCIE Voice Lab!”

1. CCIETalk says:

Congrats! First attempt?

2. Rizzo says:

Congrats to Josh Finke

I heard him first time in CCNP ONT Section.

When new CCVP classes are coming? Are they going to be real world scenario based with applied theory? As we see lot of product in market with theory and less real world application in most of products. I would expect same approach for all INE products and CCSP also.

3. msnow says:

Huge congratulations to Josh!
    I’ve had the pleasure to meet and talk with Josh over the past few days and go through the work he has contributed on the new INE VO products and I can say without reservation that he definitely knows his stuff!
    I’m very excited to be allowed to teach beside him in the upcoming classes.

Look forward to seeing all of you there!

Also – @Rizzo, If I know Josh (well barely – but …. :-) you will definitely get real world application in your CCVP course. He, like me, didn’t just learn voice-over technology – but truly comes from a POTS background. Now he has the PANS to go with the POTS!

4. Jonathan Greenwood II, CCIE #22744 says:

Congrats Josh!!!!!

5. DarrellEscola says:

Congratz Josh!

Quite an accomplishment.

6. Syed Taukir says:

A sincere congratulations to you. Please do put up ur story and the no. of hours u spent studying

7. John Spaulding says:

Congrats!!! That is great news. Now where is someone passing the v4.0 Route and Switch

8. Congratulations to Josh on a great accomplishment! Perhaps between Josh and Mark even >I< can manage to study/pass the exam now! (grin) (In my spare time of course!) ;)

9. Angel says:

I have the honor to meet Josh at Reno in past March and I only have to say: Congratulations!!

Or in Spanish: Felicidades Caon!!

10. voice4me says:

congratulations Josh – u da man

11. Larry H says:

Congratulations!!! This is great news for all of INE as well as those studying for the voice lab.

12. Toyos Yooyen says:

Congratulations!! Josh

13. Congratulations Josh! It is well deserved. You are an inspiration to all. Looking forward to meeting you at the Reno Bootcamp in 2010!

14. Thank you to everyone for the great comments! I am looking to forward to helping everyone with their journey to the CCIE!

15. Josh- I couldn’t be happier for you! You Rock. Since my written is done, perhaps I will join Scott in preparing for the voice IE too.

16. Fabrice Kouamen says:

Congratulation josh- Looking forward to do my CCVP/CCIEv with you guys.

17. Sean says:

Congratulations Josh! Let’s do lunch sometime ;)

18. Bill Dawson says:

I haven’t the vaguest clue what a Voice Lab is, but congratulations Josh. Now if you could just beat Bob in a wrestling match, that would be something.

19. admin says:

Nah. Josh could take Bob in a wrestling match. I’m sure of it. :)