I blogged a couple weeks ago about having all of the Volume I and II workbooks finished and shipping the week of the 23rd of November. Well it’s the week of the 23rd of November and the Volume I and II workbooks for ALL CCIE tracks are finished and shipping!

The CCIE R&S Dynamips workbook update is currently in the works but I can’t give you a definite date but it should be ready by the end of January at the latest. We will be making minor optimizations to the standard R&S Volume II workbook starting next week and once those are finished we will switch over to update the Dynamips workbook. If you purchase the standard R&S Volume II workbook you will automatically get access to the Dynamips workbook once it’s released.

Videos have been added to everyone’s account for the CCVP and Voice ATC CoD and more will be added through the rest of the week.

A CCSP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless and two CCNA products will be announced in the next couple weeks on our website.  The CCNA products will start becoming available around the first week of January and the others starting in late January. In addition to these new products we will announcing many more by the end of the year so stay tuned!

About Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210:

Brian Dennis has been in the networking industry for more than 22 years, with a focus on Cisco networking for the past 16 years. Brian achieved his first CCIE in Routing & Switching in 1996, and is currently the only ten year CCIE that holds five CCIE certifications. Prior to working with INE, Brian taught and developed CCIE preparation courses for various well known training organizations. Brian not only brings his years of teaching experience to the classroom, but also years of real world enterprise and service provider experience.

Find all posts by Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 | Visit Website

29 Responses to “Product Updates (CCIE, CCSP, CCVP and CCNA) – Nov 25th 2009”

1. Rizzo says:

Great news

“….In addition to these new products we will announcing many more by the end of the year so stay tuned!..” Hmmmm….It seems something exciting is coming to world stage.

Will there be special offer for INE loyal customers? :) So they can’t afford to miss it !!!!! :)

Do I sound bit greedy for learning more stuff or biased to INE? :P

2. Haresh Parikh says:

Hi Brian,

As you have mentioned “Volume I and II workbooks for ALL CCIE tracks are finished and shipping”.

Does it include service provider CCIE track?

3. Shai says:

ok – so big question is when will we be seeing CCIE SP updates (none since they were 1st released sometime in 2007 – unless you count the bootcamp…) and will there be a CCIP product?

also – for the RS track – is there going to be a simulated “V-Rack” for the troubleshooting labs of the RS WB IV and the TS bootcamp through IE or GradedLabs (to simulate the actual RS LAB TS part) ?

another question i will ask here is this –
    Is there a JunOS training scheduled to be released by IE ?

Shai L

4. Deepak Arora says:

Will existing R&S volume 2 customers (ver4.1) also get R&S volume 2 dynamips workbook in free ?

5. Nadeem Rafi says:

Does it means all erata in vol1 of RS is fixed? and this book is complete? Coz i want to print it.

6. Rack009 says:

Thanks Brian. Any news on when the AUIDO will be available for Security?

7. Eman says:

Oh my God ! CCSP!!!
    I was expecting this soon ! I knew it !
    Thanks everybody ! INE you are doing great

8. Alexandre says:

CCSP products!! I was waiting for one of those for so long!

thanks for doing this amazing job!

9. @Haresh

The Service Provider blueprint has not changed since our original product release, so the current versions of our products are accurate for the current exam.

10. @Shai

Yes there will be CCIP. CCIE SP doesn’t need updating because the blueprint hasn’t changed.

Simulated V-Racks, no. The Volume 4 Troubleshooting Workbook is designed around our normal CCIE R&S hardware specification. The real exam only uses a lot of routers so that the tickets are independent of each other.

JunOS is a possibility, but unlikely in the near future.

11. Shan says:

can you add ISIS and layer 2 VPN labs to VOL1 for CCIE SP

12. Zeus says:

can you update vol1 SP with more multcast BGP and L2VPN scenarios?

13. Jeff says:

I would LOVE to see INE introoduce some JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE related products!!!

14. Sham says:

HI Brian….Is der any chance u folks ill be releasing study material on CCDA & CCDP ?!

15. Alex says:

Any more clues as to what the new CCNA products will be? I hope they’re worth the wait! :)

16. Ian says:

Hi there,

When the CCNP Bootcamp gets updated to incorporate the v5 content (i.e. ROUTE, SWITCH, T’SHOOT), will we still have access to the current videos as well? e.g. BCMSN, BSCI, ISCW, and ONT??

Also, as the BSCI exam is in both CCNP and CCIP, will there be an ‘upgrade’ option for the CCIP product, so if you own CCNP Bootcamp you don’t have to pay for the 1/4 of CCIP Bootcamp that you already own?

• @Ian

Every existing customer who purchased our CCNP product will get FREE updates for the new content. Of course, the old recordings will remain there, we will just release an additional class for the new exams.

And naturally, every CCNP owner will get a discount for purchasing the new CCIP class on demand.

17. Mark Zagorski says:

Any idea when the CCSP CoD will be released?

Thanks in advance!

18. Steve says:

Would the experts suggest CCNA Security before CCNP or after? I just passed my ICND2 this week, so I’m finally a CCNA, but I do not have any network work experience. Looking for a career in network security

• Hi Steve!

While you will have no issues with the CCNA Security content as a CCNA, I think you will have a much greater appreciation for the material as a CCNP. Since you want to do your CCNP anyway – go ahead and do that first while CCNA is fresh in your mind.

19. Steve says:

I follow you. I just did not know if it possible or smart to skip CCNP and do CCNA Security and then CCSP

As I am a newbie to networking, how interesting is network security. Lot of people told me its boring and tedius work?

- Steve

20. Steve says:

TY. I can’t wait for INE CCNA Security product

21. Ahmed says:

I found this blog, and reading all CCNP CCSP comment. Since you said you’d appreciate CCNA Security/CCSP more after having CCNP knowledge. Could a aspiring security pro go through the BSCI and BCMSN material without taking exams, and then just go for CCNA S and CCSP or it make more sense just to certify in CCNP? Maybe better for job market to have both?

22. Hi Ahmed!

I would say that you just need the knowledge. I presume that we are talking about eventual CCIE completion. Since a Security CCIE is the ultimate goal, the CCNP cert is not really something needed -but that knowledge is critical IMHO.

23. Ahmed says:

how many years work experience should one have in security before having that CCIE Security as goal?

I am in level 1 help desk, CCIE sounds lifetime away right now. My action plan is CCSP then maybe learn other vendor security products. Hope to find security position somehow in there

• Work experience always helps, but it is not a requirement. We have had plenty of students pass the exam with no official work experience. They get ALL of their hands-on experience from our curriculum.

If you are VERY thorough with the NA, then SP, the IE becomes a natural progression.

24. Ahmed says:

thank you, I plan to be very thorough in my security studies. Release ccna security and ccsp products nowwww he he I kidding

25. [...] the original here: Product Updates (CCIE, CCSP, CCVP and CCNA) – Nov 25th 2009 – CCIE … If you enjoyed this article please consider sharing [...]