INE is thrilled to announce the release of CCNA Security for Jan 2010. Pricing, and exact availablity will be announced soon. Here is the outline for this exciting new course. CCIE Routing and Switching students should note how much this course can aid with the version 4.x blueprint!

Module 1: Security Threats

Lesson 2: Configure IOS IPS

Module 9: Site-to-Site VPNs

Lesson 1: Cryptography Methods
Lesson 2: IKE
Lesson 3: IPSec
Lesson 4: Configure VPNs

11 Responses to “CCNA Security Releases in Jan 2010”

1. Mike says:

Hi, this looks awesome. I cannot wait to purchase this.

2. Sian Liu says:

Love the stuff that you guys are doing for the community, much appreciated.

In your pricing launch, hope you guys got some discounts for us CCNA guys who are trying to get in to make a difference in the Cisco community.

Happy Holidays!

3. Paul says:

Question. I passed my CCNA 1 year ago, but due to the economy have a hard time finding s networking role. I have a high interest in network security. If I want to focus on network security(firewalls, IPS, NAC), should CCNA Security be my next step, followed by CCSP? How realistic am I being?

Paul Halpin

• Hi Paul!

I think you should be all set for CCNA Security with us in Jan. Check out the IEOC.COM – if you have questions or you find there are some gaps in your core knowledge – you can get your questions answered there. I look forward to “seeing” you in the course!

You will also be able to “try before you buy” so we can ensure the course is perfect for you.

4. FrozenEyes says:

that is gr8 , but what about CCSP track ? are you going to release it soon ??

5. Mike says:

Will there be any lab workbooks included in the course? If so, will they fit in nicely with your rack rental? I personally use GNS3 for assistance with router hands on practice, but as I’m sure you know, that doesnt help for switches.

6. Mike says:

awesome….just to be clear (and not to be a pain), when you say “class” you are referring to class-on-demand, correct?

7. You’ve got the position over better than I at any time might, thanks!