May

INE’s CCIE Routing & Switching Advanced Technologies Class resumes this Thursday via our online classroom.  Below is a list of upcoming class dates, start times, and tentative topics:

There are still a few remaining seats available in the upcoming class days if you are interested in attending.  Note that all customers with an All Access Pass can attend the class for FREE!  Subscriptions to the All Access Pass are only $159 per month, and come with the first two months free if you purchase a year’s subscription.  This allows you to get access to the 800+ hours of on-demand videos that we already have available, toattend any of our upcoming online classes for FREE, plus get access to all new content that is released in the future.

Space is limited for this class so if you want to attend the live version you need to contact sales ASAP.

The streaming videos for this class will be posted ASAP, and I will make another announcement when they start to become available.

Below is a sample from the previous sessions of class that covered OSPF Authentication.

About Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13:

Brian McGahan was one of the youngest engineers in the world to obtain the CCIE, having achieved his first CCIE in Routing & Switching at the age of 20 in 2002. Brian has been teaching and developing CCIE training courses for over 10 years, and has assisted thousands of engineers in obtaining their CCIE certification. When not teaching or developing new products Brian consults with large ISPs and enterprise customers in the midwest region of the United States.

Find all posts by Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13 | Visit Website

14 Responses to “New CCIE R&S Advanced Technologies Class Dates”

1. Rob Fleury says:

Hey Brian, I purchased the CCIE RS 4.0 Training Program which gives me access to the Adv. Tech videos. Will these new sessions that you are doing be replacing the current 4.0 videos ? And will I have access to these new videos ?

2. alex says:

hi Brian, As you mentioned so many times some of the topics might take longer. Can you explain why did you book only 1 day for BGP and 1 day for MPLS. Same for QoS.
    Are you sure will cover everything on those topics?

3. Albert says:

Hi Brian,
    Can you change the schedule on this blog site as you progress and know more when you’ll be covering each topic?
    I’m asking because I’ll be attending IPv6 but probably won’t be able to attend the others. I’m planning to take May 12th off for that IPv6 coverage.

4. AlanJames says:

I would love to attend these classes! its a shame that I’m GMT +8 :(

5. Bitje says:

I too have a too much time difference, otherwise I would have attend them for sure.

6. Deepak Arora says:

BGP, QOS and MPLS are pretty important and huge topics. Atleast for these three you guys should have approach of covering it from beginners level like someone coming up with CCNP level of understanding. Also CAT QOS will be important part.

or perhaps its good time to keep Open Lecture Series option open for a while.

Any update on when mock lab workshop cod will come out.

• Bitje says:

A Deep Dive into Multicast and MPLS is certainly welcome. For IPv6 is is also important to know how it differs from IPv4 since this could be all one needs to know. For BGP it is important to stress out that it is a TCP Client Server application which relies on a working IGP, and as such behaves differently. QOS on the other hand doesn’t have to be overly emphasized like it is now in the VOL I wokbook because R&S expert engineers are not expected to be experts in QOS.. I hope this will be adjusted in the VOL I workbook too.. please..

7. Ryan says:

Hi. I just signed up for the All Access Pass, though how do I go about seeing this live class? I only see the class from 2009 in there.

Thanks,
    Ryan

8. stychu says:

hello INE ,
    are the new ATC ( COD ) start to be available soon this month. I plan to do some refresh sessions so it would be great to make it with the updated content. Thanks for helping out.

9. Tariq Iqbal says:

Hello Brian,

Would i be able to download the new ATC on my ipad?