Jul

We’re pleased to announce that our recently announced, highly anticipated CCNP Voice course is available for both streaming and download from our global CDN. Containing everything you need to take and pass the five latest Cisco CCNP Voice exams (642-427 TVOICE v8, 642-437 CVOICE v8, 642-447 CIPT1 v8, 642-457 CIPT2 v8, and 642-467 CAPPS v8), this new course consists of 130 videos totaling over 85 hours of hands down the best CCNP Voice training on the market today. As an All Access Pass subscriber the online streaming version is included at no additional charge. You may also download it now for just $299 or as an All Access Pass subscriber you can download it for only $149.

Each of the 130 videos can be individually downloaded without the need to download the whole class. This will enable you to selectively load them onto any computer or mobile device and watch them at your leisure. Although we do not place any DRM on the files themselves we do limit each purchase to two downloads per video.

Check back often, as we will be adding new labs to our CCIE Voice Volume II Workbook in the upcoming weeks. Also, you may now purchase and schedule your Graded Mock Lab for a proper CCIE Voice assessment of your skills before actually sitting for the actual lab exam.

About Mark Snow, CCIE #14073:

Mark Snow has been actively working with data and traditional telephony as a Network Consulting Engineer since 1995, and has been working with Cisco Call Manager and voice-over technology since 1998. Mark has been actively teaching and developing content for the CCIE Voice track since 2005, and the Security track since 2007. Mark's story with both data and voice technology started out quite young, as he began learning around the age of five from his father who was a patented inventor and a research scientist at AT&T Bell Laboratories. Mark started out on Unix System V and basic analog telephony, and went on from there to large data networking projects with technologies such as Banyan Vines, IPX and of course IP, and large phone systems such as Nortel 61c, Tadiran Coral, Avaya Definity and of course Cisco Unified Communications Manager in both enterprise and 911 PSAP environments across the US and internationally. Mark is also an accomplished pilot and punched his ticket in 2001. When Mark isn't learning, labing, consulting or teaching, he can be found either piloting or possibly jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, hanging off a rock somewhere or else skiing out west. He also might just be enjoying a quiet day at the beach with his wife and two wonderful young kids, Ryleigh and Judah.

Find all posts by Mark Snow, CCIE #14073 | Visit Website

21 Responses to “CCNP Voice Course Released!”

1. Fred King says:

I am very excited for the CCNP Voice Classes. We run a full 8.x shop at my work and I have a feeling these videos will be more than worth their weight in gold. I didn’t realize the All Access Pass allow students to download the video twice. That kind of offer is making the AAP look better and better all the time.

Also I think we should all give Mark a big thanks, considering he is now offering Graded Mock Labs for the CCIE Voice. This offer is so important for those looking to find their weak spots and get their confidence up for the lab. Personally, I will be doing this several times before I finally sit for the Lab. I am willing to bet Mark’s feedback will be priceless!

Thanks to INE and Mark Snow for offering the best Cisco Voice training. I know you will help get me where I want to be!

2. Mohamed Saad says:

Dear Mark
    wonderful work …
    I want to know what the HD version will be fully uploaded … ?

3. VoiceInsider says:

Hi Mark,

Any plan for the N[AP] workbooks? Or CCIE Workbook Vol1 will be valid for this classes.

Regards

• Hi VoiceInsider,

Take a look at my latest blog post for a bit more information, but basically the answer is, yes, the Volume I workbook, along with just basic playing around with the lab hardware/software and emulating many of the tasks we do in the videos, should serve you well.

Also, we are very strongly considering updating all of our Voice rental racks to support the new CCNA/CCNP Voice blueprints.

Kind Regards,
      Mark

4. Luis Ortega says:

Hi Mark,

Just got confirmation from Customer Service that the d/l will be available on my account as soon as the videos are published but I do not see them. No rush, just curious as to how this works.

Thanks,

• Hi Luis,

They have all been published. We are looking into why they might not be showing up in your account now.

Kind Regards,
      Mark

• Luis Ortega says:

The videos are there in my account now, thanks. BTW, pretty heavy stuff. No wonder you say that once we achieve CCNP we only need speed and practice to attempt the CCIE lab :-)

• Hi Luis,

Hehe, thanks. Yeah, we indeed believe that we have the most thorough, in-depth course out there for these two certification levels, and we intend to keep brining you more at the Expert level in the months to come.

Kind Regards,
          Mark

5. VoiceInsider says:

Great Mark!

I was planing to attend 12 Live bootcamp on this October, but with Ur new blog post I Will certainly Back study some NA/P t├│pics and then go to CCIE level and then go to Live. Maybe Next year. Regards

• Hi VoiceInsider,

It is important to have a very strong conceptual understanding of all of the Voice topics before attending a CCIE bootcamp. Many people show up to a bootcamp expecting that in one week they will go from having an OK understanding of Voice, to having an expert level understanding, which is just not the case, and so they sometimes get frustrated. We make it clear on our website that the bootcamps should be attended (ideally) around 2-4 weeks prior to being ready to sit for your first exam, in order to get the most out of them.

Hope your studies go well,
      Mark

6. VoiceInsider says:

Hi Mark,

I will not loose time and begin studies this new class. Thank you all your good materials at very low price.

Thanks Mark, and Hope you get some rests. Its hard job, and done it!

Regards

7. Hassan B. says:

hey Mark , Thanks for your hard work but i can’t open the new videos it tells me that i have to purchase it in all access pass system although i have purchased the old CCVP two years ago,
    the new CCNP voice should be available for me too , right ?

• Hi Hassan,

If you purchased the previous CCVP package, then yes, these should be available to you. Please email sales@ine.com and they should be able to fix the issue for you. I am sorry, but I don’t have access to that particular fulfillment DB, or I would take care of it myself.

Kind Regards,
      Mark

8. Zach says:

Just wondering how someone who would like to take the CVOICE exam could learn what’s neccesary for the exam without watching every single video?

• Hi Zach,

I will try to put together a list of which videos would be needed for the CVOICE exam only, however, I’m curious – why are you interested in only taking and passing that exam?

Kind Regards,
      Mark

• Zach says:

I’m interested in pursuing the entire CCNP Voice track however I feel that studying for a single exam at a time will allow me to focus. I feel that this is a great value and from what I have seen so far the videos are also well done.

9. yogesh says:

HI Mark

I must admit you have made a difficult topic look very easy. Keep up the good work.

10. Stilearnin says:

Any News regarding updated rack rentals with ccnp voice blueprints ?