All 88 hours of video solutions for the CCIE Voice Workbook Volume I have now been posted on our CDN and a new video playlist can be found here. For all who have purchased this product, access should be granted shortly, along with a link to this content placed in your members accounts.

About Mark Snow, CCIE #14073:

Mark Snow has been actively working with data and traditional telephony as a Network Consulting Engineer since 1995, and has been working with Cisco Call Manager and voice-over technology since 1998. Mark has been actively teaching and developing content for the CCIE Voice track since 2005, and the Security track since 2007. Mark's story with both data and voice technology started out quite young, as he began learning around the age of five from his father who was a patented inventor and a research scientist at AT&T Bell Laboratories. Mark started out on Unix System V and basic analog telephony, and went on from there to large data networking projects with technologies such as Banyan Vines, IPX and of course IP, and large phone systems such as Nortel 61c, Tadiran Coral, Avaya Definity and of course Cisco Unified Communications Manager in both enterprise and 911 PSAP environments across the US and internationally. Mark is also an accomplished pilot and punched his ticket in 2001. When Mark isn't learning, labing, consulting or teaching, he can be found either piloting or possibly jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, hanging off a rock somewhere or else skiing out west. He also might just be enjoying a quiet day at the beach with his wife and two wonderful young kids, Ryleigh and Judah.

Find all posts by Mark Snow, CCIE #14073 | Visit Website

10 Responses to “CCIE Voice Workbook Volume I Video Solutions Playlist Released”

1. Ovais says:

Dear Mark,

I have access to this product, just wanted to know, will the solution videos will remain in their old format or will i get the newer video format ?

• Hi Ovais,

Anyone who has or does purchase(d) the Voice Workbook Volume I will have access to the new CDN format, just as soon as we get the provisioning issue corrected. Our web team is working on the issue, and it should be fixed here in just a few hours. The same goes for the Voice Workbook Volume II once we get those videos ported over.

Kind Regards,

2. John Dozier says:

Hi Mark,

If I purchase the voice workbook, do I receive both hard copy AND the 88 hours of videos?

BTW, I love your products. INE definitely has the highest quality of all CCIE training products in the industry!

Keep up the great work!

• Hi John,

We only sell and deliver the electronic version of the workbook, however the answer to your question is basically: Yes, you get both the workbook and the Video solutions, with no additional cost for video solutions like others force you to do.

Thanks for the kind words!
      Look for a lot of new features and offerings coming from us in the very near future!

Kind Regards,

3. AKM says:

Mark…..soon….u will monopolise the CCIE Voice Training market ;-)
    I don’t have to speak for R&S as it’s indisputably already the best.

4. Ovais says:

I have to agree with above statement. Only after viewing Mark videos, i am encouraged to pursue my career in Voice. Mark, i must say, this material is priceless, simply 1000 times more worth then INE’s actual offerings. I am customer of INE and each time i am more then satisfied for their support and top class material.

No vendor in current market can match this material. It is just complete.

5. Ovais says:

Let me also share one thing important. I was eager to buy this product since we are having IPT deployment of more then 1000 ip phones in our new HO. After viewing the initial videos, i think i can handle this project with right tools in my hand and with proper vision.

This may not be a right place but if possible Mark, kindly release individual trainings for Unity connection and UCCX. I dont know how much material is covered in deep dives but learning these products as whole will also benefit.

Kindly let us know about your input on my request :-)

6. Michael says:

Hello Mark,
    Thanks a lot for this great product, the best one in the market. Just one small question: Are you planning to put direct link on the member account? I can confirm that I have access to the CCIE Voice Workbook Volume I Video Solutions but I cannot find direct link to it. It would be useful it there`s direct link to this product.
    many thanks in advance

• Hi Michael,

In your members account page, under the Voice tab, there should be a link for the solutions for this workbook product. Once on the next page it takes you to, you should see a link to the video solutions. This has been updated to take you to the new playlist.

Kind Regards,