An additional 7 hours of videos have been added to the CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class, and are now available in streaming format for All Access Pass subscribers, and for download. Specifically these videos include:
- Zone Based Policy Firewall Overview – 0h 26m
- Zone Based Policy Firewall Configuration – 0h 44m
- ZBPF Self Zone & ZBPF Exceptions – 0h 48m
- Port to Application Mapping (PAM) – 0h 32m
- ZBPF Parameter Tuning – 0h 32m
- ZBPF Application Inspection – 0h 27m
- IOS Transparent Firewall – 0h 28m
- IPsec Overview – 0h 37m
- IOS IPsec LAN-to-LAN Configuration – 0h 58m
- IPsec Troubleshooting – 0h 42m
- GRE over IPsec, IPsec Profiles, & VTIs – 0h 51m
Additional videos are currently in post-production, and will be available within the week. Other videos that are currently in production are CCNA Security, CCNP Security, and CCIE Service Provider v3.0.
Brian Dennis and I will also be running a 3 week bootcamp in Seattle WA in late October / early November for CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, and CCIE R&S Written consecutively. More information about these live onsite classes will be available this week, but if you are interested in attending one or more of these class weeks please contact the INE sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13:
Brian McGahan was one of the youngest engineers in the world to obtain the CCIE, having achieved his first CCIE in Routing & Switching at the age of 20 in 2002. Brian has been teaching and developing CCIE training courses for over 10 years, and has assisted thousands of engineers in obtaining their CCIE certification. When not teaching or developing new products Brian consults with large ISPs and enterprise customers in the midwest region of the United States.
4 Responses to “New CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class Videos Posted”
Leave a Reply