Feb

I recently finished up recording a brand new CCNA Voice v8 online bootcamp, and it is available for both streaming and download. I also spent a number of hours today revising the extremely popular blog post outlining INE’s “CCIE Voice in a Year” study plan.

We are still taking enrollment for our brand new CCNP Voice v8 live online bootcamp, so be sure to register if you haven’t already.

Related Posts

• From CCNA Voice to CCIE Voice in One Year — A Detailed Study Plan
  • CCNP Voice Course Released!
  • CCNA Voice Course Released!
  • 18 Month Plan Released for CCNA-to-CCIE Voice
  • INE’s FREE Voice Rack Remote Control Now Supports CME and SRST, SIP and SCCP Phones!
  • About Mark Snow, CCIE #14073:

Mark Snow has been actively working with data and traditional telephony as a Network Consulting Engineer since 1995, and has been working with Cisco Call Manager and voice-over technology since 1998. Mark has been actively teaching and developing content for the CCIE Voice track since 2005, and the Security track since 2007. Mark's story with both data and voice technology started out quite young, as he began learning around the age of five from his father who was a patented inventor and a research scientist at AT&T Bell Laboratories. Mark started out on Unix System V and basic analog telephony, and went on from there to large data networking projects with technologies such as Banyan Vines, IPX and of course IP, and large phone systems such as Nortel 61c, Tadiran Coral, Avaya Definity and of course Cisco Unified Communications Manager in both enterprise and 911 PSAP environments across the US and internationally. Mark is also an accomplished pilot and punched his ticket in 2001. When Mark isn't learning, labing, consulting or teaching, he can be found either piloting or possibly jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, hanging off a rock somewhere or else skiing out west. He also might just be enjoying a quiet day at the beach with his wife and two wonderful young kids, Ryleigh and Judah.

Find all posts by Mark Snow, CCIE #14073 | Visit Website

14 Responses to “New CCNA Voice Course Ready and Newly Revised “CCIE in a Year” Study Plan”

1. Mohamed Saad says:

I missed this new course as I already passed CCNAV last month … :(
      But great work Mark and when exactly the CCNP V8 will be uploaded ?
      I bought the old one and I’m waiting for the new one on fire :)

• Hi Mohamed,

The new course streams out live beginning March 8 and will most probably end on March 16. Now that our video department is fairly caught up on backlog, they are typically able to have the course turned around in about a week. So expect to see it around March 26 in streaming and download format.

2. Mohamed Saad says:

Is it gonna be complete bundle for all tracks or each track in a stand alone series … Like old days :)
      one more thing Mark I can’t afford buying devices but I can use VMware for CUCM and couple of soft phones … and also INE Rack rental for my CCNP Voice track so what do you recommend … ?
      Thanks for your great support

• We sell everything in bundles, as well as standalone, or also in unlimited streaming fashion – take your pick! :)
        I recommend rack rental as it is far less expensive (and less risk) than purchasing your own equipment. We let you control our hardware phones simply by web-browser, or else use your own hardware phones attached to our racks with L2VPNs, making them look like they are directly attached.

3. Miguel says:

Hi Mark,

I like how the older version of the study plan had an exact per week videos range to watch. If possible, can you email me a copy of the older version?

Thanks,
      Miguel

• I’ll look for the older copy and mail it to you.
        Question to all reading these comments: Would most everyone prefer I be more specific on which exact videos to watch and when?
        If I get a good response from this, I will modify this post to include that information again using the new products.

• Miguel says:

Thanks!

• Miguel says:

By the way Mark, I have been watching your videos for some time now and just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much I enjoy them.

Excellent work on the videos; I love your teaching style. I like your thoroughness and how easy it is to follow and get full understanding of these technologies. The HD videos are a huge improvement on video quality and sound. Nice job!

Keep up the good work.

Miguel

4. Mohamed Saad says:

Mark I want to ask for something
      I know Racks are made specially for CCIE but as before that taking
      6 hrs session is tough .. is there any mean to change that to be 2 or 3 hrs per session so I will not burn too much … ??
      and I think that will make more interest for NA and NP students like me

• Hi Mohamed,

At the moment we do not have any plans to make the change to the timing format, although we take every customer idea into consideration.

One way to look at it is that if you compare our rental prices with those of our competitors, we already offer a price that is 1/3 of the price of any of them in an hour-for-hour comparison, so bearing that in mind, you are already getting quite a benefit over the rest of the industry :-) .

5. Paul Vijay says:

HI
      I surfed through the video on demand for ccna voice, but it says there is 30 hrs and 74hrs video package do not know which to buy,,Pls help

6. Kenyone Johnson says:

Hi Mark,

I recently have gotten back on the CCIE R&S path, but I purchased the CCNA Voice back in September 11. Will I be able to take advantage of the updated videos? I still am pursuing opportunities and need to stay refreshed on voice. It seems as if companies want people with voice experience. Thanks.

Kenyone