Apr

INE is proud to announce that our long awaited CCIE Service Provider Version 3.0 Rack Rentals are now available, which includes access to IOS XR routers! Furthermore during the initial beta testing of our new rack scheduling system, SPv3 rack rentals are FREE to book! Our new rack scheduler is easier to use than the previous version, and breaks rack sessions down into 3 hour blocks as opposed to the previous 6 hour blocks, which allows for more granularity and affordability in your study schedule. The new scheduler will remain in beta for the next week or so, during which sessions are free to book, but are limited to 1 concurrent session scheduled per customer. Below is a short HOWTO video that I created on using the new scheduling system:

For those of you on mobile platforms the direct link is http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzgoiS9tPI

Additionally a new update has been posted to the CCIE SPv3 Workbook, which now includes the first Full Scale Lab. These updates can be found in the Workbooks tab of the members site, as seen in the above video.

About Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13:

Brian McGahan was one of the youngest engineers in the world to obtain the CCIE, having achieved his first CCIE in Routing & Switching at the age of 20 in 2002. Brian has been teaching and developing CCIE training courses for over 10 years, and has assisted thousands of engineers in obtaining their CCIE certification. When not teaching or developing new products Brian consults with large ISPs and enterprise customers in the midwest region of the United States.

Find all posts by Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593, CCDE #2013::13 | Visit Website

20 Responses to “CCIE SPv3 Rack Rentals Now Available and New CCIE SPv3 Workbook Updates”

1. Mohamed Saad says:

That is INE … Leader in the field ..
    I owe INE as they continuously pushing me forward to learn more :)
    Brians and Mark Snow great work … I respect your work .. :)

2. Osama Tamimi says:

Great news, thx INE :)

3. Yemi says:

Thanks Guys, great work…the most awaited Rack is here. When does the “To Be Determined” value change for each scheduled session? 30mins or 15mins before the session?

• I’m not sure the exact value of when it changes, but yes it happens shortly before the session starts. You’re guaranteed a reservation you just don’t have a rack assignment until right before the session starts.

4. Yannick, CCIE #20413 says:

After watching this video, now I understand why it took so much time to be ready. the scripting to make sure password recovery is possible, the control panel to ensure that we don’t lose time loading up initial configurations. all good stuff.
    I just can’t wait for this to go in full production, so I can book as many sessions as I want :-)

5. cciejourney says:

That is a ton of rack tokens you have! You must get a good discount ;)

6. Sham says:

INE Rules!!!!…..Hi Brian….do u guys plan on to change the Rack rentals for the rest (R&S, Security & Voice) as well?….I mean to say 3 hrs sessions!?….

7. John Marshal CCIE RS says:

Very great sir, I realy like the 3 Hrs session sir…..

You providing 100% customer statisfation, Thank you lot brain sir…..

8. Malick Ndiaye says:

900,000+ tokens. WOOOOWWWW. Brian CAN you share some of that??????

Yet again, INE does it. I see that my request to reduce the time slot has been taken into account. GREAT MOVE…..’

Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!!!!

9. Yannick, CCIE # 20413 says:

Brian, a question for you. Let’s say I start a session and I load the configs for a particular scenario, for instance Inter AS option A. Then in the middle of my session I decide to try another scenario, like L2VPN for example. Can I go back to the control panel while in the middle of the session and just select the configs for L2VPN ? would the scheduler load the initial config for L2VPN straight away ? or would say that once in the middle of a session I will have to load the initial configs manually if I want to try another scenario ?

thanks

10. Sajjad says:

Thanks.. Once again excellent..

11. Luis says:

Its nice, why Routing and Switching rack rental doesn’t have this system?

12. Alessandro Braga CCIE #30939 says:

Great news Brian,

That’s INE! awesome..

Cheers,
    Alessandro Braga

13. Buzz says:

Really nice.
    If I buy current workbooks and video tutorials, will the next updates of materials be available for free?