Archive for March, 2017
With the CCIE SCv5 blueprint now being live, we’re in the process of updating our Security product line in order to meet the new exam requirements. First of all, the following products will be released:
- Advanced Technologies Class
Advanced Technologies Class
The Advanced Technologies Class will run live online, starting 1st of May. This course series is now available for preorder here, and the full schedule is shown on the product page. The live course is also open to any All Access Pass subscriber. Given the current blueprint, which includes pretty much all Cisco Security products, most probably this will be the biggest video series we have ever released so far across all CCIE tracks; expect more than 150 hours of CCIE level training. First and most important, we’re going to deep dive into all core technologies:
- ASA Firewall
- IOS Firewall
- FirePOWER Threat Defense
- IPsec VPN’s (IKEv1 and IKEv2)
- SSL VPN’s
At the same time we’ll cover all the remaining topics (small but many), including technologies which will be tested mainly in the written exam (like CWS, SMA or Lancope). Oh….of course we’ll also cover in detail interesting topics like APIC-EM.
For the Evolving Technologies section, which is tested only in the written exam but it’s common across all CCIE tracks, we’ll be releasing a common and separate video series which will be attached to all ATC’s. We’ll be announcing a timeline soon for it.
The CCIE Security v5 Advanced Technologies Class is now available to preorder here: link. Preordering allows you to participate in the live classes as we’re recording them, and also allows you to download them shortly after they’re recorded.
So, see you in class
There will be a single unified workbook, containing:
- Technology Labs (aimed to learn technologies)
- Troubleshooting Labs (aimed to simulate the troubleshooting section of the lab exam)
- Diagnostic Labs (aimed to simulate the diagnostic section of the lab exam)
- Configuration Labs (aimed to simulate the configuration section of the lab exam)
- Mock Labs (aimed to simulate the entire lab exam)
A timeline for the workbook will be announced soon, here on our blog.
By the end of this month, we’ll have the Security racks upgraded to meet the new blueprint requirements. Expect an upcoming blog post with details on the rack build and rentals.
One of the most anticipated videos series in INE history is now available in our streaming library – Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Part 1 – Network Centric Mode!
This course is part of our new CCIE Data Center v2 Advanced Technologies Series, which also currently includes the following new courses:
- Layer 2 Switching on Nexus NX-OS
- Nexus Virtual Port Channels (vPC)
- Nexus Fabric Extenders (FEX)
- Nexus FabricPath
- Layer 3 Routing on Nexus NX-OS
- Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) on Nexus NX-OS
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Part 1 – Network Centric Mode
Access to these courses and more is now available through INE’s All Access Pass subscription.
The DCv2 Advanced Technologies Series also has additional upcoming courses scheduled that include:
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Part 2 – Application Centric Mode
- Nexus Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)
- Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) on Nexus NX-OS
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Switching on Nexus NX-OS
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Nexus NX-OS Security
- Nexus NX-OS Security
- Quality of Service (QoS) on Nexus NX-OS
- Network Services & Management on Nexus NX-OS
- Automation and Orchestration with Nexus NX-OS
In addition to the video courses, INE’s CCIE DCv2 Lab Workbook is currently available in beta testing, along with our CCIE DCv2 Rack Rentals. The public rack rental scheduler will be posted shortly, and a separate announcement will be posted about its availability and how to use it.