Posts Tagged ‘aap’
Edit: If you’re having issues viewing the stream try the direct url http:
The CCIE RSv4 to RSv5 Transition Technologies Class continues today at 08:00 PDT. Today I will be covering details of DMVPN and how it affects layer 3 routing design. Class is free for AAP members to attend. Click here to login to the class.
CCIE Security Version 4.0 adds new software version updates, as well as introduces new hardware platforms to the exam, such as ISE and WSA. The hardware used in our new course is available through our CCIE Security Rack Rentals. The playlist for the new CCIE SCv4 ATC is as follows. A few minor topics are still in video post-processing and will be posted shortly.
- Recommended Study Resources
- ASA Firewall Overview
- ASA Basic Initialization
- ASA IP Routing
- ASA ACLs
- ASA High Availability Overview
- ASA Active/Standby Failover
- ASA Multiple Context Mode Overview
- ASA Multiple Context Mode Configuration
- ASA Active/Active Failover
- ASA Transparent Firewall
- ASA Transparent Firewall & ARP Filtering
- ASA Transparent Failover
- ASA Modular Policy Framework (MPF) Overview
- ASA Modular Policy Framework (MPF) Configuration
- ASA Advanced TCP Inspection with MPF
- ASA Advanced Application Inspection with MPF
- ASA Quality of Service (QoS)
- ASA Network Address Translation (NAT) Part 1
- ASA Network Address Translation (NAT) Part 2
- ASA Redundant Interfaces
- Standard, Extended, Time Based, & Dynamic ACLs
- Reflexive ACLs
- TCP Intercept
- Content Based Access Control (CBAC)
- CBAC High Availability
- Zone Based Firewall (ZBPF) Overview
- ZBPF Configuration
- Port to Application Mapping (PAM)
- ZBPF Parameter Tuning
- ZBPF Application Inspection
- IOS Transparent Firewall
- ZBPF Transparent Firewall
- IPsec VPN Overview
- IOS LAN-to-LAN IPsec Configuration
- IPsec Verification & Troubleshooting
- ASA LAN-to-LAN IPsec Configuration
- IOS & ASA PKI Overview
- IPsec & PKI Certificates
- GRE over IPsec Tunnels
- IPSec Profiles & Virtual Tunnel Interfaces (VTIs)
- Easy VPN Overview
- IOS Easy VPN Server
- IOS Easy VPN Client
- IOS Easy VPN with Dynamic VTIs, ISAKMP Profiles
- ASA Easy VPN Server
- ASA Easy VPN Server & IOS Easy VPN Client
- ASA Clientless & AnyConnect SSL VPN
- IPS Overview, Promiscuous Mode & SPAN
- IPS Promiscuous Mode & RSPAN
- IPS Blocking Devices & Custom Signatures
- IPS Inline Mode, VLAN Pairing
- IPS Virtual Sensors and Signature Engines
- WSA Overview & Initial Setup
- WSA Management, Identities, & Access Policies
- WSA HTTP Session Processing
- WSA Transparent Mode & WCCP L2 Mode
- WSA Transparent Mode & WCCP GRE Mode
- WSA HTTPS Decryption Policies
- AAA Overview, Local AAA, & Role Based CLI
- IOS AAA with ACS
- ASA AAA with ACS
- ACS IOS Auth-Proxy Authentication
- ACS IOS Auth-Proxy Authorization
- ACS ASA Cut-Through Proxy
- ISE Overview
- 802.1x, MAB, & EAP Overview
- ISE MAB Authentication
- ISE 802.1x & MAB Authorization
- ISE 802.1x Authentication
- ISE MACsec
- ISE Central Web Authentication
- ISE Profiling
A new update to INE’s CCIE Routing & Switching Written Exam Bootcamp is now available in streaming format for All Access Pass subscribers, and available for purchase as a download. This completely new video series, taught by me – Brian McGahan, 3 x CCIE #8593 (Routing & Switching, Security, Service Provider) – is specifically designed for students looking to focus on the topics and technologies covered in the CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam version 4 blueprint.
As a precursor to our CCIE Routing & Switching Advanced Technologies Class and our CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Workbook Volume 1, the Written Exam Bootcamp helps to create a solid foundation of the concepts covered in the CCIE Routing & Switching version 4 Written Exam, as well to give students the knowledge they need to continue straight into their hands-on CCIE Lab Exam preparation. This bootcamp will also benefit current CCIEs who need to re-affirm their knowledge from a theoretical standpoint in order to recertify on the various technologies covered on the CCIE Routing & Switching Written Exam blueprint.
Transcripts, complete with click-to-jump links, are now active for the following All Access Pass* video playlists:
- CCNA Voice
- CCIE Routing/Switching Advanced Technologies Course
- CCIE Voice Advanced Technologies Course
- CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Course
The way the transcripts work is that there is a separate transcript for each video. So if you want the transcript for the 8th video in a given playlist, then you need to click on video 8, then click the tab for “Transcripts”. Then you can perform a CTRL+F and find whatever keyword you might be looking for, then once found, click on the link for that line and you will jump directly to that spot in the video. Soon we will be implementing a global search tool that will allow you to search through all transcripts in a given playlist.
I will keep this page up-to-date, and simply re-post the same blog article, each time a new playlist has a clickable transcript become active.
One of our most anticipated products of the year – INE’s CCIE Service Provider v3.0 Advanced Technologies Class – is now complete! The videos from class are in the final stages of post production and will be available for streaming and download access later this week. Download access can be purchased here for $299. Streaming access is available for All Access Pass subscribers for as low as $65/month! AAP members can additionally upgrade to the download version for $149.
At roughly 40 hours, the CCIE SPv3 ATC covers the newly released CCIE Service Provider version 3 blueprint, which includes the addition of IOS XR hardware. This class includes both technology lectures and hands on configuration, verification, and troubleshooting on both regular IOS and IOS XR. Class topics include Catalyst ME3400 switching, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS Layer 3 VPNs (L3VPN), Inter-AS MPLS L3VPNs, IPv6 over MPLS with 6PE and 6VPE, AToM and VPLS based MPLS Layer 2 VPNs (L2VPN), MPLS Traffic Engineering, Service Provider Multicast, and Service Provider QoS.
Below you can see a sample video from the class, which covers IS-IS Route Leaking, and its implementation on IOS XR with the Routing Policy Language (RPL)
Another new update is now available for the CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class. This update adds an additional 15 hours of videos to the series, which includes the rest of IPsec, IPS, and AAA. All Access Pass subscribers and customers who purchased download access can login to the INE members site to see the new additions. This brings the series up to about 40 hours of videos, which will be further increased with some minor updates I’ll be adding over the next few weeks. If there is a specific topic which is missing that you’d like to see feel free to comment here, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The outline for the series is now as follows:
- Introduction – 0h 37m
- CCIE Security Preparation Resources – 0h 50m
- ASA Overview – 0h 37m
- Basic ASA Initialization – 1h 02m
- ASA Routing – 0h 37m
- ASA Reliable Static Routing – 0h 20m
- ASA Access Control Lists (ACLs) – 0h 41m
An additional 7 hours of videos have been added to the CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class, and are now available in streaming format for All Access Pass subscribers, and for download. Specifically these videos include:
- Zone Based Policy Firewall Overview – 0h 26m
- Zone Based Policy Firewall Configuration – 0h 44m
- ZBPF Self Zone & ZBPF Exceptions – 0h 48m
- Port to Application Mapping (PAM) – 0h 32m
- ZBPF Parameter Tuning – 0h 32m
- ZBPF Application Inspection – 0h 27m
- IOS Transparent Firewall – 0h 28m
- IPsec Overview – 0h 37m
- IOS IPsec LAN-to-LAN Configuration – 0h 58m
- IPsec Troubleshooting – 0h 42m
- GRE over IPsec, IPsec Profiles, & VTIs – 0h 51m
Additional videos are currently in post-production, and will be available within the week. Other videos that are currently in production are CCNA Security, CCNP Security, and CCIE Service Provider v3.0.
Brian Dennis and I will also be running a 3 week bootcamp in Seattle WA in late October / early November for CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, and CCIE R&S Written consecutively. More information about these live onsite classes will be available this week, but if you are interested in attending one or more of these class weeks please contact the INE sales team at email@example.com.
A while back, in May, we asked you all what you thought of adding closed captioning to all of our videos, and your response – both in comments and private emails – was overwhelmingly positive. This functionality would not only provide better assistance for those with difficulty hearing, but also give everyone the incredible ability to search anywhere within any video for a particular topic or keyword that had been spoken about in the audio track, and immediately jump to that timecode spot in the video. This would every single minute of every video we have the ablility to be searched and subsequently accessed within just a few moments vs. having to watch the entire video over and over each time you wished to return to a particular spot in it for some remedial learning.
Well, you needn’t wait much longer.
The first portion of INE’s new CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class for the 3.0 blueprint is now available in both streaming and download formats. Subscribers to the All Access Pass already have access to this new course, and can upgrade to the download version for $159. Non-subscribers can purchase the standalone download for $299, or subscribe to the AAP for just $159 per month. Customers who have access to previous versions of the CCIE Security ATC will get access to the new streaming version at no extra charge.
The current release of the class contains the first 18 hours of videos. New videos will be posted incrementally over the next few weeks, to bring the final runtime somewhere between 40 and 60 hours. Specifically the following topics are covered in this first portion of the release:
INE is proud to announce the upcoming release of our new CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class and CCIE Security 5-Day Bootcamp. The 5-Day Bootcamp will be available in streaming and download format starting this weekend, followed shortly by the Advanced Technologies class. Both of these video series are included with the All Access Pass subscriptions, or can be purchased as standalone downloads. Samples of both classes are available below.