Posts Tagged ‘New Product Announcement’
INE knows Voice. As the only CCIE vendor on the market employing 4 CCIE Voice Instructors, we are constantly trying to pool our collective brain-trust to find a better way to communicate what we know to you, to help you achieve your goals in passing this rigorous practical exam. We’ve all been mulling over for some time now the best possible way to get this information from our heads, to yours. We gave the idea a go where each of us would perform a vulcan mind-meld with the student, however there are still a few roadblocks in the way of us being able to achieve success with this method. The biggest issue we kept running into was that once Petr would step into the room and begin his knowledge transfer, the candidate’s brain would often overheat and we ended up taking a few too many to the hospital to have their brains cooled down with liquid nitrogen. Needless to say – we haven’t quite worked out all of the technical glitches out of our method just yet.
So instead the idea was collectively reached that we should instead develop a brand new product that allows us to perform a sort of “Deep Dive” with each candidate. The concept of this “deep-dive” method goes far beyond what most candidates expect and subsequently receive when purchasing some fashion of Self-Paced On-Demand or Classroom Bootcamp style training. Instead we take one subject, whatever that subject may be for the day, and we vet it fully. To that end I mean that we don’t stop collectively learning until the concept is grasped fully by all candidates.
The format of each class module will be focused around roughly a 4-5 hour window of instruction per topic, however some topics will inevitably go longer. If a topic spans more than the time allotted in a single day’s module, then and there another day to complete the materials will dynamically be scheduled, and any attending students will automatically be added to the continued new module.
The specific breakdown for each module will look like this:
- I will lead the discussion for each and every class module
- We will collectively discuss and fully understand all concepts involved in the technology topic for a given day
- We will then define a very specific set of Tasks to be accomplished
- We will whiteboard the Tasks, notes about them, and how they will be logically implemented*
- We will then demonstrate with live, hands-on interaction, how the concepts are implemented and properly configured
- We will test the configuration thoroughly
- While testing, I will vary the configuration so that we all can see how different permutations effect the outcome
- We will Debug and Trace the working configuration to understand what we ‘should be seeing’
- We will then break the configuration and Troubleshoot with more Debugs and Traces to contrast from the working set
*Each whiteboard sketching will available for download after each module as separate JPG or PDF documents