Posts Tagged ‘top-ten’
I would like to thank all of our blog readers that are constantly asking me for more Top Ten lists. I hope you enjoy the latest installment and have a safe, happy, and prosperous 2009.
10. Attempt to download pornography.
9. E-mail Brian Dennis from your iPhone.
8. Urinate in your chair. (Errr, according to the proctors – THIS HAPPENED!)
7. At the lunch break, speak of your recent successful investment in Nortel.
6. Doodle on your lab papers.
5. Two words – format c:
4. Feint. (Yeah, this happened too!)
3. Play paper football with the candidate in the next cube.
2. Begin a proctor question with “I hate to bother you, you evil bastard, but…”
And the Number 1 Thing Not to Do While Taking the CCIE Lab Exam:
1. After verifying a successful 4-point configuration task, stand on your chair and scream “I am a Cisco Router God!”
Note: Thanks to a recent high school grad, Andrew, on a Southwest flight for helping with this list. I am sure you will have great success in whatever you decide to pursue!
Number 10 – Five words – “Shot of tequila, beer back.”
Number 9 – Change your Native American Indian name to Thinks Like Router.
Number 8 – Start studying for your recertification – NOT!
Number 7 – Use the Request Reread link on your Certification Status
page and enter the following in the Comments section “Reread THIS you
Number 6 – Tell any CCIE candidate you do not care for that there were 18
points of DLSw+ on your final lab attempt.
Number 5 – Pay off your credit card.
Number 4 – Phone family and friends to tell them that you are actually
Number 3 – Request that your coworkers address you as First_Name,
Number 2 – Get an InternetworkExpert tattoo, interesting body locations include…errrr…never mind!
And the Number One Thing To Do After Passing the Lab:
Number 10 – Visitor parking at Cisco features a spot with your name on it.
Number 9 – Visa calls you to inquire if someone at Cisco may have stolen
your Credit Card.
Number 8 – You have earned 65,000 flight miles in the last year.
Number 7 – Your wife asks “Who the hell are you?” when you return home
from your latest attempt.
Number 6 – You can now type 90 words per minute.
Number 5 – Your boss indicates that he has a task for you and you respond
“How many points is it worth?”
Number 4 – You have recurring nightmares about redistribution.
Number 3 – Your new nickname on the InternetworkExpert forum is “That poor bastard!”
Number 2 – During sex, all you can think about is full IGP reachability.
and the Number 1 Indication You Have Sat the Lab Too Many Times:
The proctor hands you your badge and says “You are on Rack 5 – AGAIN!”