Below is the new CCIE Voice Lab Blueprint (version 3) that will be implemented mid-July 2009.
CCIE Voice Lab 3.0 Equipment and Software Versions
Passing the CCIE Voice Lab Exam requires a depth of understanding difficult to obtain without hands-on experience. Early in your preparation, you should arrange access to the equipment listed below:
- Cisco MCS-7845 Media Convergence Servers
- Cisco 3825 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR)
- Cisco 2821 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR)
- ISR Modules and Interface Cards
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
- IP Phones and Soft Clients
Any major software release which has been generally available for six months is eligible for testing in the CCIE Voice Lab Exam.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 7.0
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7.0
- Cisco Unified Presence 7.0
- Cisco Unity Connection 7.0
- All routers use IOS version 12.4T Train.
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches uses 12.2 Main Train
- Fast Ethernet
- Frame Relay