As you may have noticed, INE does a wide variety of training in the Cisco space. :) This blog post goes out to all those folks who have recently begun their Cisco training.
This month we delivered new live classes on CCNA and CCNP. We are excited for and encourage our students at every level in their journey. In that light, we have gathered a collection of Videos Answers, targeted at the CCNA level, with a few topics leaking into security and CCNP. These videos were primarily created as quick (under 10 minutes each) Video Answers to questions that various learners have had.
Take a look at the list of topics, and if there are 1 or 2 you feel you would benefit from, feel free to enjoy them.
Here are a few of the topics (in no particular order):
- How the network statement really works in IOS
- Setting up SSH
- Initial commands for sanity sake
- NAT with overload
- Router on a stick
- SDM Security Audit
- Adding your own PC to interact with GNS3 routers
- IPv6 basic implementation
- Converting Multicast address to MAC address for that group
- Frame relay mappings
- VLSM implementation
- HUBs Swtiches and Routers comparison
- Configure IOS to be a Frame Switch
- EIGRP offset lists
- Multicast GET VPN
- Context Based Access Control
- Zone Based Firewalls
- Dot1q Trunking
- ARP cache tutorial
and more... :)
You can view them using this link here on YouTube
You may also use this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Keith6783
If you want to look further into learning, we offer a full suite of self-paced workbooks, videos, and interactive learning tools.
Best wishes, and happy studies.