Urgent Priority: YES
Outbound Called Party Transformation CSS: CSS_CdPTP-CorpHQ-GW
Called Party Transformation Pattern: \+1.206!
Urgent Priority: YES!
So Pablo looks at that missed call, and goes to press 'Dial'. No sooner than he has pressed it, his display quickly pulses out the digits '+12065015111' -- then it briefly changes to show only '+1' -- and then the call simply disappears, as the screen returns to a normal, idle state.
- Why does Tom's phone work, but Pablo's does not, when attempting to return the very same missed call?
- What CUCM entity could you add to this equation to make Pablo's phone work for returning this call (without changing any of the entities or values listed above)?
- What would the value be of this newly created entity?
- $100USD Amazon Gift Card
- $100USD in GradedLabs Tokens (which is just a bit more than 3 Voice rack sessions)
- $100USD worth of INE.com online store credit
- You must answer all questions correctly, submitting your answers in the comments section of this post
- If there are multiple, correct respondents, then we will place all of the correct respondents names into an online randomizer - the modern day 'hat', if you will
- We will not allow any of the response comments to be seen here publicly until Monday morning when we choose the winner, so as not to give an unfair advantage to anyone
- It might be good if you posted with a registered email account -- you know, that way we can notify of your glorious prizes should you win? :-)