So we continue our series on CCD, something that is being talked about lately - in conjunction with UCM SME (Session Management Edition - think UCM as a Gatekeeper for other UCM clusters) - and something that is bound to be covered on the next version of the CCIE Voice blueprint (something that's received a lot of chatter lately with the advent of UCM v9 beta training this week). Also, a topic that you must know understand well today if you are studying for your CCNP Voice CIPT2 exam.
Today we'll look at the 2nd video in that series (video #54) from our current 62-hour CCNP Voice v8 bootcamp.
- CCD via SAF :: Overview (29m)
- CCD via SAF :: CUCM Inter-Cluster Call Routing (1h 32m)
- CCD via SAF :: CUCM Call Routing with PSTN Failover (29m)
- CCD via SAF :: CUCM Call Routing during SRST Fallback (48m)
- CCD via SAF :: CUCM to CME Call Routing (54m)
- CCD via SAF :: Inter-Cluster RSVP via SIP Preconditions (21m)