Tune into Joseph Holbrook's Associate GCP Cloud Engineer Course to learn about the requirements of the GCP Cloud Engineer Associate Exam.
About the Course:
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud. The GCP Cloud Engineer Associate is one of Google's newest certifications, this course will walk you through everything you need to know to ace your certification exam.
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies
- Basic Knowledge of GCP Cloud
- A will to learn GCP Cloud
- Access to a free trial account with GCP
- Ability to use Codelabs and Quiklabs