We've just added a new ISC2 course, The Systems Security Certified Practitioner.
The broad spectrum of topics included in the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge ensure its relevancy across all disciplines in the field of information security. Successful candidates are competent in the following 7 domains:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
About the Course
The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is the ideal certification for those with proven technical skills and practical, hands-on security knowledge in operational IT roles. It provides confirmation of a practitioner's ability to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability.