INE is proud to announce the upcoming release of the following new additions to our All Access Pass Video-on-Demand library:
- CCNA Security - Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (640-553 IINS)
- CCNP Security - Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (642-637 SECURE v1.0)
- CCNP Security - Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions (642-617 FIREWALL v1.0)
- CCNP Security - Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (642-647 VPN v1.0)
- CCNP Security - Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System v7.0 (642-627 IPS v7.0)
- CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class for Blueprint v3.0
- CCIE Service Provider Advanced Technologies Class for Blueprint v3.0
All of these classes will be delivered by me, Brian McGahan - 3 x CCIE #8593. Release dates for the CCNA Security and CCNP Security videos will be early and late July 2011 respectively. The CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class will be running as a live online class from July 25th – July 29th 2011, with an estimated release date of August 5th 2011 for the videos. The CCIE Service Provider Advanced Technologies Class will be running as a live online class from August 29th – September 2nd 2011, with an estimated release date of September 9th 2011.
Subscribers to the All Access Pass will have immediate access to the streaming videos as they become available, and can attend the live online sessions of CCIE Security ATC and CCIE Service Provider ATC at no additional charge. Seating is limited for the live class sessions, so contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you are interested in attending. Download versions of each of the classes will be available for purchase as a standalone product, or as a discounted upgrade for AAP subscribers.
We will also releasing a new CCNA course delivered by Brian Dennis - 5 x CCIE #2210, and both CCNA Voice & CCNP Voice courses delivered by Mark Snow - 2 x CCIE #14073. More details about these releases will be available soon.